Discover the rich Andean culture and the beauty of the landscapes of northern Argentina through a unique journey that will awaken all your senses. Take part in adventure activities and visits to rural communities, to enjoy nature and culture at their best.
The journey begins in the city of Salta to observe its colonial style architecture, folklore “Peñas” (clubs) and museums. Visit the Southern part of the province for a 1-night program of community-based rural tourism. Enjoy typical food and activities with the host family including: preparation of regional cuisine, farming and ranching, horseback riding, and loom weaving. The journey continues to Cafayate, an area famous for its vineyards and wineries. Spend 3 nights in the Quebrada de Humahuaca to meet the most authentic Andean culture of our country visiting small villages with colourful markets and the salt desert “Salinas Grandes.
• Airport transfers in shared vehicle (Salta airport / hotel).
• Aiport transfers om shared vehicle (Purmamarca / San Salvador de Jujuy Airport).
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Salta, standard category hotel (3*).
• 1 night accommodation in rural area of Salta, basic private room in family house (bathroom can be shared depending on availability).
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Cafayate, standard category hotel (3*).
• 3 nights’ accommodation in Purmamarca, standard category hotel (3*).
• Meals: 8 breakfasts + 1 lunch and 1 dinner (rural tourism program).
• Group excursions with bilingual guide (Spanish / English) as per detailes:
– 2 days / 1 night Community-Based Tourism Program.
– Humahuaca Tour from Salta, visiting Purmamarca, Tilcara and Humahuaca.
– Tour to Salinas Grandes salt desert.2