– Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
– Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
– Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
– One of the most stunning sights to see in Hoi An area is My Son, Viet Nam’s most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Between the 4th and 13th centuries a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of contemporary Viet Nam. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999.
– Originally built with wood, they were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
Depart: 07:30 or 13:00
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
– Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: 50% charged of the total tour cost.
– After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: 100% charged of the total tour cost.
– Customers cannot receive any types of compensation in the case of annulations is due to a force majeure.
Who we are
Hoi An Express Travel (HAE) is a Vietnam based travel company, run by a dedicated team of professional holiday planners, to provide you with high quality, high value holidays with an emphasis on personalized and attentive service.
The roots of our company began back in 2002 when Mr Huy Lam Nguyen founded the HCMC based JVC (Japanese Vietnam Company) together with a Japanese business partner with the aim of providing quality tours in Vietnam to Japanese tourists. Later that year the Japanese partner left to pursue a different path, so Mr Huy restructured the company, widening its services to be offered to all nationalities. The name Hoi An Express was chosen since Hoi An is Mr Huy’s home town and one of the most peaceful and beautiful towns in Vietnam. The express part of the company name reflects the core business objective of providing service that is not only high quality, but also prompt.
In 2002 Vietnam was very new to tourism and the vast majority of visitors to Vietnam travelled in pre-arranged, fixed-location group tours arranged prior to arrival. Hoi An Express wanted to offer more flexibility to visitors to Vietnam and thus became the first company to offer Daily Tours booked from Hotel Tour Desks in 2003.
Being pioneers in the concept of daily tours led us to be the Number 1 Tour company in Vietnam, with the highest amount of Tour Desks in Vietnam.
We now have daily tours in HCMC, Hoi An, Hanoi and Da Nang and have expanded our services to include multi-day tours to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. We receive more than 1 million daily tour customers annually and over a 1000 multi-day guests per year.
What do we do
We are here to save you valuable time and provide you with invaluable expertise in all stages of your trip by providing you with a dedicated team of professional holiday planners who are adept at matching customers with their perfect tours.
Our high-end, high value travel services focus on the Southeast Asia regions that we know and love the most, namely the sub-regions of the Mekong; Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar.
The Asia region is our life; we live and breathe the culture, traditions and beliefs every moment of every day. We’re very proud of the greatness of our homeland and its neighbors, and it’s our absolute pleasure to show you everything we love about it.
Here at Hoi An Express Travel we know how time-consuming the planning stage of a holiday can be.
With so many things to plan it’s hard to find the time to even think about what attractions to visit, let alone research them.
Our mission is to provide you with the most comprehensive and complete planning and travel services so that you can have the adventure of a lifetime that is exciting, comfortable and worry-free.
We have worked hard to build strong partnerships with some of the most prestigious hotels nationwide (please see below). All of whom choose to recommend our travel services to their customers because of our impeccable service and professionalism.
Movenpick Hotel, Lotte Legend Hotel, The Windsor Plaza Hotel, The Duxton Hotel, The Equatorial Hotel and Sherwood Hotel & Residence, Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon, PARKROYAL Saigon, Hotel Du Parc Saigon, Golden Central Hotel.
Sunrise Hoi An Resort, River Beach Resort & Residences.
Flower Garden Hotel, Hotel Mercure Hanoi La Gare
We are the leading professional support services provider in Vietnam for many major airlines, including: Cathay Pacific, Jetstar, Thai Airways, China Airlines and United Airlines.
Additionally, we are proud to provide daily flight services for the crew of major airlines, including Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, Turkish Airlines and China Southern Air. We provide a special offer to crew members, 20% off all daily tours.
How to contact us
With our head office based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, as well as branches in major cities including Hoi An, Da Nang, Hanoi, Ha Long and Siem Reap, Hoi An Express is ready to meet all of your travel needs.
You can contact us anytime for any travel-related information by calling one of our dedicated 24/7 hotlines detailed below to speak to one of our friendly and experienced travel consultants:
Hoi An/Da Nang: +84-938 405 917
Ha Noi/ HCMC: +84-908 039 699
To get a true perspective on every aspect of Vietnam or South-East Asia, take a trip with us and experience for yourself the holiday of a lifetime.
We look forward to showing you the very best of South-East Asia.
+ 84-908 039 699
Hoi an Express Ltd. 32 Tien Giang St,Tan Binh dist, HCMC, Viet Nam