The fastest, easiest way to fly over the Nazca lines from Lima is through Pisco.
This special package is perfect for those who are pressed for time. It takes one day to fly the Nazca lines from Pisco airport, which is the nearest airport from Lima. During the flight you will enjoy seeing famous Nazca lines such as: monkey, hummingbird, spider, condor, heron, and others. Made by the pre-Incan Nazca culture (200 BC – 600 AD), these famous designs are one of the biggest mysteries in Peru; they are made in the Nazca desert 2000 years ago . The preservation is natural and UNESCO declared them part of human heritage in 1994.
Our clients are taken from the hotel in Lima by private car to the Pisco airport (3hrs.30 min). Our guide will provide personal attention with every procedure in your tour so that you can enjoy your tour.
They then take a flight in a Cessna Gran Caravan airplane for 12 passengers. Everyone has a windown seat. The flight takes 1hr & 40min. After the flight you will have time for an optional lunch in a local restaurant in Paracas and finally transfer back to the hotel in Lima.
These times may vary depending on the flight available departure or an optional tour taken. The Nazca flight depends on the weather conditions and the flight traffic.
- 6:30hr – 10:30hr Private transportation from Lima to Pisco airport
- 10:30hr – 11:00hr Check-in procedures and boarding flight.
- 11:00hr – 12:40hr Flight over the Nazca Lines
- 12:40hr – 13:40hr Time for optional lunch in Paracas.
- 13:40hr – 5:45hr Return to Lima by private car.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private transfer Lima/Pisco/Lima
- Flight over the Nazca lines in a Cessna Gran Caravan
- High quality airline
- Profesional local tour guide
- Assistance for check-in procedures
- Airport tax ( 4.50USD) per person
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED
- It is necessary to bring the original passport, (copies not accepted)
- Lunch time depends on the flight
- It is suggested that you bring pills for motion sickness as it is a small airplane.
- The Nazca flight it is dependent on the weather and air traffic especially in high season because is our wintertime.
- The times in the itinerary are referential